The pro kabaddi auction 2018 has already taken place in 2018 and we have the list of highest bid getters and list of highest-paid players in PKL 2018. After the sponsorship of IPL 2018, VIVO is back with the second-best league of India i.e. the VIVO Pro Kabaddi League 2018.
After the two day heavy auctioning of 422 players up for bidding, 181 players were bought by the 12 franchises in the VIVO PKL Season 6. This season of Pro Kabaddi auction 2018 set a new record as the bidding crossed Rs. 1 cr INR and 6 players were bought for the whopping amount of more than 1 crore.
Call +91 7457043372 for Pro Kabaddi Today Match Winner Prediction
Inside Story : VIVO PKL Season 6 Auction
- A total of 422 Players participated in Pro Kabaddi Season 6 Auction
- Monu Goyat was bought by Haryana Steelers for Rs. 1.51 cr (Highest in PKL History).
- Rs. 45.93 crore was spent in the two-day PKL Auction by 12 Franchises.
- Fazel Atrachali (Iran) became the 1st foreign player to touch the 1 cr bid-mark in PKL.
- Ravinder Pahal remained unsold in the first round of the Auction.
The Pro Kabaddi Stars are now back with the same energy and excitement as that in season 5. Big names have been in the limelight of Season 6 and this made the pro kabaddi auction 2018 hit a new record of crossing the Rupees 1 Crore mark in the history of PKL.
Last years champions Patna Pirates got the big names like Pardeep Narwal, Deepak Narwal and Manish, who would be putting their 100% to defend the Pro Kabaddi League Title in 2018 too.
The Season 6 of PKL has brought us some surprises with pro kabaddi auction 2018 being names as most unpredictable one. With some of the teams retaining their key players, has shown trust and hope for a win. While some other teams changed the entire players including Raiders, Defenders and All-Rounders in the team.
5 Hard to Believe Updates from Pro Kabaddi League Auction 2018
Here, we have brought you the most unexpected 5 Updates from the Latest pro kabaddi a News that will blow your mind but only if you are a true Kabaddi fan.
These 10 things will surely play a key role in Prediction of Pro Kabaddi League 2018 and the most successful Raiders in PKL History and best Defenders of PKL till now.
The Total money spent this year on PKL is also historic in itself and players felt more bountiful than ever. And, all this happened due to huge fan following of the Kabaddi as a sport in India.
Let’s look out for the 5 Unexpected Things that took place in Pro Kabaddi League 2018:
- The biggest of the surprises that Pro Kabaddi has hidden beneath its quilt is the hefty sum of money that was spent in the Pro Kabaddi Auction 2018. As much as 45.93 crore rupees were spent on players in the Season 6 of PKL. Despite having a limit of 4 cr each, franchises spent openly and crossed the crore limit in PKL. And this made the Pro Kabaddi League the most sought and credit-worthy league of India.As many as 6 players were bought for more than a crore rupees this season. This includes 5 Indian Kabaddi Players and 1 Overseas Player.
- Monu Goyat became the first ever non-cricket sportsmen to be picked by a franchise for an amount of Rs. 1.51 cr. Monu Goyat has been picked by Haryana Steelers seeing his performance in the Season 5 of Pro Kabaddi League. Monu Goyat played 26 matches in PKL Season 5 and secured 202 points making it to #4 position in the Highest Points List of Season 5.
- 422 Players from India and overseas took part in the 2-day bidding process and were examined deeply by the 12 franchises of Pro Kabaddi League.
This has been the first time in the PKL History that such a huge number of kabaddi players took part in the pro kabaddi auction 2018. While 422 players were placed on the sword, only 181 players made it to the franchises.
- One of the favourites in Pro Kabaddi League, Manjeet Chiller’s entry remained the most shocking one in the Season 6. One time listed as the most valuable player (season 2), Manjeet Chiller’s publicity and demand fell drastically. Shockingly, he is picked up by Tamil Thalaivas in PKL Season 6 for his base price of Rs. 20 Lakh. From 4th in the highest paid players list last year, he falls down to #69th position this year.
- Another big setback was received by the former Indian Captain Anup Kumar. Anup Kumar, who bagged 2 gold medals in Asain Games, received a big setback from his Team U Mumba, who decided not to retain him in his team for the 6th Season of Pro Kabaddi League. Fortunately, he was bought by Jaipur Pink Panthers for a normal amount of Rs. 30 Lakh.
Also Look Out for Pro Kabaddi League Opening Ceremony
PKL 2018 Auction Updates: 15 Most Expensive Kabaddi Players
Pro Kabaddi League 2018 has witnessed the most expensive players of all time. Auction on Day 1 gave us the most expensive player in PKL History i.e. the Haryana Steelers Raider Monu Goyat. On Day 2 of PKL Season 6 Auction, Prashant Kumar Rai remained the most expensive player who has been bought by UP Yoddha for a sum of 79 Lakh Rupees. With this, PKL Kabaddi Players became a crorepati in the sixth season of Kabaddi League.
|PKL 2018 Most Expensive Players|
|Player Name||Team||Price (Rs)|
|Monu Goyat||Haryana Steelers||1.51 Crore|
|Rahul Chaudhari||Telugu Titans||1.29 Crore|
|Deepak Hooda||Jaipur Pink Panthers||1.15 Crore|
|Nitin Tomar||Puneri Paltan||1.15 Crore|
|Rishank Devadiga||UP Yoddha||1.11 Crore|
|Fazel Atrachali||U Mumba||1 Crore|
|Prashant Kumar Rai||UP Yoddha||79 Lakh|
|Abozar Mighani||Telugu Titans||76 Lakh|
|Surender Nada||Haryana Steeler||75 Lakh|
|Sandeep Dhull||Jaipur Pink Panthers||66 Lakh|
|Chandran Ranjit||Dabang Delhi||61.25 Lakh|
|Deepal Narwal||Patna Pirates||57 Lakh|
|Pawan Kumar||Bengaluru Bulls||52.8 Lakh|
|Vikash Khandola||Haryana Steelers||47 Lakh|
|Dharmaraj Cheralathan||U Mumba||46 Lakh|